Sunday Night Reflections
- We had great services today! Loved seeing people seeking God this morning during our post-sermon prayer time. And tonight's service was just an exciting time of praise! I hadn't danced that way in a long time!
- I know I've said this before, but we have some outstanding musicians at Solid Rock! The bad news is that we're losing our drummer. Time to start praying for God to send another one!
- I'm really getting excited about Easter! I love celebrating the Resurrection, and I love having the opportunity to reach people who don't normally go to church.
- I'm listening to Petra as I write this. Great music!
- Praying for all the Rockies to have a great week! Press on!
I love PETRA!
Me, too! I only got to see them live once, in 1984. It was a great concert.
Post a Comment