- What beautiful weather we had today! Perfect for going to church.
- John Lindell continues to bless us via his video teaching on the Lord's Prayer!
- Enjoyed some great fellowship after tonight's service with part of our church family. Lunch was great, also, with another group from Solid Rock. It's all about eating and fellowship!
- We sang some new (to us) praise and worship music tonight by Leeland and Paul Baloche/Lincoln Brewster. Loved it!
- We start Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University a week from tomorrow night. Can't wait!
- Have a great week! Be blessed!
November 13, 1989. 11:30 AM I had just finished my lunch in the teacher's workroom and was walking back to my classroom. I was teaching at San Jacinto Elementary in San Angelo, Texas at the time. Up until then, it had been a typical November day. As I walked past the school office, the door swung open, and a fellow teacher stepped out with a look of concern on her face. She spoke directly to me and said, “Your wife’s on the phone, and it sounds serious.” I ran into the office, took the phone, and heard my wife say, “I don’t know what happened, but your brother is on life support in a hospital in Austin.” Twelve hours later, my father and I were sharing a room in a hotel on I-35 in Austin. My sister-in-law, Sandy, and her six-year-old daughter, Araceli, were in a room across the hall. I hardly slept that night. I would doze off and suddenly wake up to my father crying and calling out my brother’s name. My brother was dead. Osiel had collapsed that morning while his high s