- Great day today at Solid Rock. Good services this morning and evening. God is still on His throne!
- I thank God for my beautiful mother. She is truly a woman of God. I can never repay her for her teaching and training in my life. To this day, I can count on her prayers for me. I'm blessed!
- The girls came to our house at 7:00 this morning to cook breakfast for their mom. French toast, bacon, juice--it was pretty good. Good move, girls!
- I'm taking a school trip to California this week. I'd rather it be a family trip, but I'll try to make the most of it. Keep me in your prayers!
- Since I'll be out of the state until next Monday, I won't post for the next week and a half, or maybe two weeks, unless I decide to post from my phone. I may send out a few tweets.
- If you hit a rough spot this week, remember the three words we talked about tonight: But the LORD...! (Habakkuk 2:20)
- Have a great week!
Sunday, May 10, 2009
Sunday Night Reflections
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment