- Today's theme was compassion for lost souls. Can we really learn to feel what Jesus felt when he wept for the lost people of Israel? The answer is "no" if we don't learn to pray like Jesus prayed! We've got to do the kneework (prayer) before we do the legwork (going to the highways and byways to bring people to Jesus).
- Easter is in two weeks! I'm pumped!
- How far are we willing to go to bring people to church this Easter? Far enough to put your pastor in a box on the roof of the church? I think not!
- We kicked off My Save 5 tonight. Take advantage of the networks God has placed you in to invite people to the Easter Service. Expand your networks; expand your influence; use your influence.
- Here's the link to the Ed Stetzer blog post with the survey results I talked about tonight.
- Did I mention that Easter is in two weeks?
- It was a great Sunday, but I'm dead tired. Time for sleep. Have a great week.
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Sunday Night Reflections
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment