- This morning, I talked about being patient with the people in our lives. Remember, we are all a work in progress, but God will finish this work he has begun in our lives.
- My heart is broken for the family and the congregation of Dr. Fred Winters, pastor of First Baptist Church in Maryville, IL. He was shot and killed while he was preaching by a man who walked into the church this morning. So many questions, and so few answers. In times like these, we need a solid foundation for our lives. Thank God for His presence and for His Word.
- For those of you who were in the 6:00 service tonight: Make time to hear from God. You know what I'm talking about!
- We're celebrating the 60th anniversary of BGMC this year. The Solid Rock children will have a birthday party for Buddy Barrel next Sunday evening.
- We desperately need rain in San Angelo. Let's pray for God to send it this week.
- Have a great week!
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Sunday Night Reflections
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment