- Today was another great Sunday! We had two great services. Tonight we said goodbye to Jeremy as he prepares to graduate and return home for a few weeks before reporting to his next duty station. We wish him the best. He will be missed.
- I continue to be amazed at the talent of our lead guitarist (Ricky) and our sax player (Mac). These guys are awesome. We're truly blessed to have them play such a big role in our praise team.
- Lillian and Bethany are away for a few days. They are in Dallas for a teacher conference. From what I've heard, they're already having a good time. I hope they learn a few things!
- Over the next few days, I'll have some extra time to catch up on my reading. Can't wait!
- Have a great week and a Happy Thanksgiving!
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Sunday Night Reflections
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment