- Today was the first time for me to preach two services since before my surgery. I felt pretty good, although I got a little more tired for the evening service. Still, I'm excited to be feeling so well. I'll be jogging again in no time!
- I mentioned the Judith Viorst book Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day in my sermon this morning. Bethany reminded me that she had a post similar to the book. So here's the link.
- We pretty much stretched out my 50th birthday celebration for over a week, but I think it's time to put it to rest. Hey, you're only 50 once!
- We are drawing close to the end of our fall campaign. I'm really excited about how well things have gone, from the Sunday services to the small groups. Let's pray that we'll see long-term results.
- Here's a link to the video we saw in tonight's service. I don't know how much longer the video will be posted, but it's worth watching again.
- Have a great week! Don't miss small groups on Wednesday.
Sunday, November 9, 2008
Sunday Night Reflections
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment