- We added a new member to our praise team today--Jeremy W. He did a great job on drums, didn't he? The only downside is that he'll only be here for a few more months. Oh well, we'll just have to make the most of it.
- We started a new series on parenting this morning. Today we talked about how we as parents have the opportunity to affect not only our children, but our grandchildren, and subsequent generations as well. I've been a parent for more than 24 years, and I still have much to learn. With God's help, we'll all learn together over the next few weeks.
- We are one month away from the start of our fall campaign, Nothing's Too Hard for God. This coming Sunday we will start signing up for small groups. Can't wait!
- I'm excited about Joey starting college tomorrow, but not nearly as excited as he is. It'll be a great week for him!
- I've got to be up early tomorrow, so bedtime! Have a great week!
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Sunday Night Reflections
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment