- It was great to be back at church this morning after missing last Sunday morning's service. I had another long day yesterday, and didn't get to bed until 1:45 this morning but nothing gets me energized like church on a Sunday morning.
- I enjoyed singing some of Dottie Rambo's music this morning. She really was a good song writer. If you haven't read the story of her passing, you can read it on her website. The Memorial Service will be held tomorrow in Nashville.
- I occasionally take power naps during the week when I have time. Usually a five or ten minute nap works wonders for me. Sundays are a different story. I like to take slightly longer naps. But this afternoon I took a really long nap! No, really...it was a long nap. I slept for 2 hours and 45 minutes! Wow! Can you tell I've really been sleep-deprived the last few weeks?
- Joey just finished his weekend of performing in High School Musical. We went to see him on opening night, and I really enjoyed watching him perform. I thought he was the best performer and the best-looking one on stage! But seriously, he did a great job. I'm very proud of him.
- We have three students from SRC that are graduating from high school this weekend. Congratulations to Jessica, Kathleen, and Joey. Anthony and Rosy will graduate next weekend. We're planning a celebration service this coming Sunday for them and for our college graduates.
- Have a great weekend!
Sunday, May 18, 2008
Sunday Night Reflections
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
DAD! you didn't mention the college graduates! gosh...
Post a Comment