- Stop spending money you don't have. Live within your means.
- Learn to say "no" for a little while so you can say "yes" for the rest of your life.
- Before going into debt, learn to ask "What will be the real cost of this debt in terms of stressed relationships and lost opportunities in the future?"
- Train your money. (budget)
- Pray before you pay. No impulse buying.
- Plan for emergencies. (The "Oh, no" fund)
- Eliminate overhead. Use the debt snowball.
- Build a reserve fund.
- With hard work, sacrifice, and discipline, you can get out of debt. Remember, God is on your side.
Monday, January 21, 2008
Act Your Wage
Some key thoughts from this past Sunday's sermon:
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment