- Bethany graduated from ASU this past Saturday...hallelujah! I must say that I'm very proud of her for finishing strong. She did very well in student teaching and now she has her first job. God is good!
- Yesterday was Ryan's 13th birthday. It sounds trite to say, but it really is hard to believe he's a teenager. He sure has brought a lot of joy into our lives. I love you, Ryan!
- We had our annual Christmas banquet last night. It was great to be able to eat with our church family and to hear and sing Christmas music, and just enjoy the season. I'm so blessed to pastor Solid Rock Church...you guys are great!
- Our heater broke down at church yesterday morning right before Sunday School. Why do these things always seem to happen at the worst possible moment?
- I am so physically tired from all the Christmas and family activities, I think I could sleep for the next three days straight!
Monday, December 17, 2007
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Pastor, be sure to make some time to rest. Remember even God rested on the 7th day ! :)
You're right. That's why I've got December 25-27 circled on my calendar!
Post a Comment